Chaotic Force is the strongest energy in the Six Major Worlds. It has a highly destructive and corrosive nature, such that a strand of True Chaotic Force could asunder the laws. When Yin and Yang Qi are combined, two polar energies that stand at the pinnacle of the world, they can bring forth Chaotic Force into the world.
It is a power that belongs at the apex of the cosmos. Forging a single strand of even a crude Chaotic Energy will require vast quantities of energy. Let alone a single ten-thousand-year heavenly resource, even ten won’t be enough to refine a single wisp.
In fact, it can only be handled by practitioners of the Chaotic Body, with a purity grade depending on the strength of the body, i.e. the achievement stage. If a bearer of the Chaotic Body is affected by Chaotic Force of exceedingly high purity, their body will be heavily harmed and even destroyed.
- Chaotic Force is predominately found in the Sea of Chaos that which separates the Six Major Worlds. It is a place where only Grand Exalts can roam freely, while Peak Grand Primes can only journey the periphery.
- Chaotic Force is also created when the Azulet Sword Spirits merge their Yin Yang Qi with the Fusion of the Twin Swords.
There are only 2 known ways to cultivate Chaotic Force:
- One's body must be tempered by Chaotic Force in-order to accommodate the circulation of Chaotic Energy. This may only be achieved when one uses up a huge amount of resources in transforming one's body into that of a Chaotic Body. However, the Chaotic Force wielded will only be of lower quality since True Chaotic Force belongs at the pinnacle.
- Known Wielders of Chaotic Force:
- Another path, is to be born with an Innate Chaotic Body. Only when one's parents or predecessors is a wielder of Chaotic Force may one be able to be born with this great gift. They are extremely rare since only through serendipity may one's offspring be born.Chaotic Body.
- Known Innate Chaotic Body owners: